Sunday, July 17, 2016

So Nicole introduces me to American Pycho by Brett Eastson Ellis

     Nicole was hesitant, she had a little insight into me. She knew she was taking a chance, I would say I wasn't domesticated. You must understand that Nicole was a well rounded, intelligent, extremely funny beautiful girl. Man I wanted to get to hang out & spend sometime with her. She was THE girl I wanted to be with; and for some odd reason (brain tumor?) she dug me too. Fuck you all, most of you guys end up with whoever just says yes, convenient. I don't know why but, I got to hang with the object of my desire (I'm oddly lucky), but I screwed that thing up almost from the start. i.e. First flirty session, I cut her hand with a plastic knife (by accident but it kinda set the stage).
     Nicole, I'm sorry for being a douche to you, you didn't deserve it. I'm to blame. I hope you're doing well. I saw your pic on Sach's. Congrats & may I say, you're still beautiful. I wish you luck & last time I reached out to you, you were in a bad place & your anger towards me came out, I seriously meant no harm, it was shit timing. I offer my condolences. I apologize for upsetting you.

You will forever be in my heart & I regret being the way I was.

ULTIMATE SIDE OF COOLNESS & SERENDIPITY:
I was working at a hair salon & this really awesome lady that I had the hots for was reading the book. I immediately went from interested to infatuation. And later down the road, I suckered that cool lady into marrying me. BONUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment