Sunday, July 17, 2016

I am Jack's Tumor Ridden Cortex


Yeah, I wanna be well.
Well maybe not, it's a rather precarious situation.

Some favor life, while others death. I straddle the fence & my balls hurt.

Screw you, I'm not looking for pity, I'm just relaying my side of it all, which is definitely open to interpretation, questioning & probably correction to boot.

My wife & I split up a little over a year ago. It was the right thing to do. She had the smarts to call it into play. It was the right thing to do. But it sux anyway. My baby she's alright. My baby, she's clean outta sight. She's some kind of wonderful. That's the truth.
My wife Rita is the best person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. And I am lucky to have had the time with her that I did. All the good & bad times, she's just amazing. Sorry for any part I played in our separation. I will forever love her & will forever be in love with her. It's sad, but I know that our split was for the best. For both of us. I want to be a great ex to her, she deserves it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment