Saturday, December 3, 2016

Open Letter to All the Daughters Everywhere

Hello Sweetheart,
     I want you to know how I feel about you. You are the absolute love of my life. You always have been & you shall forever remain. I am proud of you & happy to call you my daughter. You are perfect in my eyes. You are someone that's special.
     I may not have always been perfect. Whether it be that I wasn't around enough, or maybe I was there to much. I wonder if I praised you too much or not enough. Did I spoil you or did I neglect you? I wanted to be a good farther, I tried to be a good father, I hope I was a good father. I never intended to harm you or cripple you in any way.I made mistakes but it doesn't mean that I don't love or appreciate the wonderful person you are. I want you to fly. I never intended for you to be affected by me, but alas.....
     I'm so bummed that you inherited some of my traits, I know they can be a burden & they are not what I wanted for you. I know the noise, that fills & takes over some moments of life. The torture you go thru at times. I have issues that test me everyday & I'm so sorry that you have to go thru the same thing. I want better for you, I wish for better things for you, I don't wish for you to have to go thru that experience. I'm sorry for giving you my infections. I am here for you to share, maybe I can ease your suffering.
     I may not always verbalize exactly how I feel about you & that's my mistake. I'm sorry. You amaze me. You are a miracle to me. I learn things from you. I love being a part of your life. I am so very proud & blessed with you being my daughter. You truly are God's Creation that he bestowed upon your mother & I. I love you.
                                            I will forever be there for you, forever.
I want to always be a part of your life,
Love Forever,
Dad,
Pop,
Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment